Matias is a loving 7-year-old boy who should have been adopted a few months ago. Everything was in place, only one more court hearing to go. Then COVID-19 hit. Now Matias has been left wondering why he isn’t part of a loving family with a mom, dad, and big brother.
Vulnerable children like Matias need our prayers!
Won’t you join us in praying for children and families affected by COVID-19, that
- God would protect extremely susceptible children like Matias from neglect, malnutrition, and physical or sexual abuse during these difficult days?
- God would intervene in halted adoption and custody court cases?
- local churches would reduce the impact of the pandemic on vulnerable children?
- they would be made aware of—and use—hotlines being set up for children in abusive homes?
- educational materials for safe and healthy families would continue to be created and disseminated?
Thank you so much for praying with us during these uncertain, confusing, and difficult times. Your prayers are making a difference for orphans and vulnerable children like Mathias who are suffering the long-term impacts of COVID-19.