A Family for Every Orphan helps orphans find loving Christian families in their home countries.
Our vision is a world without orphans.
How We Do This:
Family-based care is vital to the future of millions of orphaned and vulnerable children. A family provides children with emotional, spiritual, social, intellectual, and physical growth giving them a promising future with a permanent support network.
We provide funding, program strategy assistance, project development, and fiscal accountability for national teams in nine countries. The goal is simple: more orphans living in permanent families with the opportunity to become happy, contributing, faith-filled adults who are capable of receiving and giving love.
Where We Work:
We work through a team of international partners, who understand their own culture’s needs and solutions for adoption and foster care. They are the ones leading the orphan care programs within their nations, ensuring long-term success. These leaders are committed to best practices and can utilize their networks to encourage and equip families to open their hearts and homes to orphans and vulnerable children.
Our national partners are:
Shifting cultural mindsets towards family-based care
Getting churches involved in foster care, adoption, and reunification
Building strong orphan care networks
Working with government to develop laws and best practices for orphan care
What Your Gifts Do:
Your support makes a lasting impact on children’s lives. A gift to A Family for Every Orphan means children will be placed into loving families, giving them a chance to thrive!
Your gifts help to:
- Place children into families
- Implement local foster care programs
- Register eligible children for adoption
- Lobby/advocate to improve adoption laws
- Strengthen at-risk families
- Help local communities understand and move towards family-based care
- Provide construction, medical, and financial assistance for adoptive and foster families
- Reunite families
- Train adoptive/foster parents and caregivers
- Spread the message of family-based care through radio shows, books, and other resources
We are grateful for the prayers and support of donors and want you to feel confident that we are using your donations in the best way possible to help kids not only get adopted, but to STAY adopted by loving families!