COVID-19 Information Center
COVID-19 has brought urgent challenges to vulnerable children and families due to:
- Lack of food due to loss of income and transportation restrictions.
- Challenges and stress of educating children at home.
- Strain on family relationships in lockdown and isolation.
- Increase in domestic violence and sexual abuse as adults and children in isolation
As children are at risk now more than ever, the following resources are available for response:
Resources for interacting with children and teens:
- Helping children build positive memories
- Helping children to have hope
- Speaking with strength-based communication and thinking differently
- How to talk to your kids about COVID-19
- How to talk to your teens about COVID-19 (Part 2)
Source: videos developed by LAMB International
Contact: LAMB International
Resources for the church’s response to the pandemic:
Resources for government and networks caring for children: